Book and stay with confidence in our Chalets Lacuzon this winter.
We are committed to supporting you so that you book with confidence and prepare your stay with serenity.
Conditions to travel to France in time of COVID-19
As the situation is constantly evolving, please make sure to check and follow recommendations of your country and the french government.
The entry conditions to French territory are defined by the classification of departure countries (countries and territories on “green”, “orange”, “red” and “scarlet” lists).
If you are vaccinated, you can travel to France with no restrictions linked to health conditions.
You need followimhg documents:
– Proof of full vaccination against COVID for adults (last jab not older than 6 months). Children aged 12 years old or over who are travelling with a fully vaccinated adult are required to present a negative test result (PCR or antigen).
– A sworn declaration, which you can download from the Interior Ministry’s website stating that you have no symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
The health pass AND face masks are compulsory when using the ski lifts, and while you are waiting in the queues. Specialised staff may be present to check, and you will be issued with a warning if the rules are not respected.
This will be checked at the departure for the ski lifts and when you purchase your ski passes from the desks.
As for all other leisure facilities (bars, restaurants, cinemas, museums, etc.), the national rules for France apply. As it stands, the Health Pass is required for anyone over the age of 12.
Cancellation free of charge for a cause related to COVID-19
To assist you in the smooth organization of your stay, we undertake to reimburse you in the case of :
– Closure of our chalet for the dates of your stay, (if this closure occurs during your stay, the unused nights will be refunded).
– Closure of the resort les Menuires during your stay, (if this closure occurs during the stay, the unused nights will be refunded).
– Closure of the borders of your country and / or France on the dates of your stay.
– If you are fully vaccinated against COVID and a quarantine or confinement longer than 48 hours is imposed on you. If this quarantine is decreed during your stay, the unused nights will be refunded.
These conditions apply to any cancellation of your stay for the causes described above and occurring until the day before your arrival at our establishments.
A handling fee of 50 € will remain due in any case.
Cleaning and disinfection are reinforced
We have selected specific products for the cleaning of the chalet.
Cancellation for other reasons
In the event of cancellation of one or more members of the group due to illness (COVID-19 or other), injury, economic dismissal, administrative summons, major damage to the home, etc., cancellation fees will apply (see our GTC).
To cover this kind of inconvenience, we recommend you to subscribe a cancellation and interruption of stay insurance, which will enable you to obtain reimbursement of the advanced fees.
At subscription of the contract : Pay the contribution indicated in the contract and as soon as your rental contract is signed or deposits have been paid, you have 10 days to subscribe to ADAR insurance. After this period, subscription is still possible, but you will only benefit from all the guarantees after a 7-day waiting period has been applied, during which no guarantee can take effect.